We offer free returns and exchanges on unworn and unwashed merchandise within 15 days of order delivery.
If you would like to initiate a return or exchange please click HERE
- Returns will be issued through Shopify to your original form of payment
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date to be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. Please include your package slip with the return.
- Returns must be received within 15 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase). The 15 days starts from the day the order was received by the customer. Returns older than 15 days will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to you at your expense.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If items are sent back past the return policy period, the customer is responsible for return postage.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Where do I send my return to?
Once your return has been requested we will send you a return label which you can print and attach to the return package.
Once we have received your item you will receive an email within 3 business days confirming the delivery of your Return. Refunds will then be processed through PayPal upon us receiving your returned item(s).
Can I make a return past the 15 day period for store credit?
Unfortunately we cannot accept clothing past the 15 day return policy for store credit. If items are returned past this period the customer will be required to pay the shipping charge to have the items sent back.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a refund to your original form of payment. You may then place an order for the desired size. If you have any questions send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Defective Items: All defective merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receiving. Merchandise that has been washed or worn will not be accepted.